Monday, March 2, 2009

Day 1 - Core Synergistics

I started the program last night. The first DVD that I had to do was Core Synergistics. It basically works your whole body, focusing on the core muscles. There is definitely a lot that I can't do yet...and may never be able to do! It's pretty hard core, but I tried my best and that's all they ask of you. It was still a good workout, and I'm not as sore as I expected to be today. That's a good start I guess!

For now, I think I'll forgo the nutrition plan and see what happens with just the exercise program. I'll try to eat really healthy though and will probably use the plan as a guideline rather than a bible.

I'm following the Lean program, which is for weight loss and toning muscles. So for the next week, I do a different DVD each day and I repeat this for 3 weeks. After that, there's a recovery week where my body has a chance to rest (not to the extent that you'd think!). Then I do the same thing again the next month. On the 3rd month, things change up a bit.

Tonight it's the Cardio X DVD!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, Feather. I'll be keeping an eye on you and your progress, but I don't want to see any after photos of you in a dental floss bikini! Okay?
    Love Ya'!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Father, I promise no skimpy photos!

    ReplyDelete