Ok, I know this picture has nothing to do with cardio, but when I saw it, I had a little chuckle, so I thought I would share.
The cardio portion of my workout today went really well. I felt like I was working harder and the breaks between moves seemed to be shorter too?! I was sweating profusely by the end of the workout. The yoga portion of the workout, however, didn't go so well. For some reason, my legs felt like jelly and I couldn't hold any of the warrior poses for very long.
I've decided I'm going to start writing what I eat on my blog as well. Not that I think any of you are really interested in this information, but I figure it's just another way to keep me on track. If I show the world (because I know you're all reading this!) what I eat, I think I'll try harder to eat healthier. So here's what was on the menu for today:
- Breakfast: Oatmeal with flax seed, wheat germ, blueberries and honey added
- Snack: Nutrigrain bar and cheese
- Lunch: Salad with raspberry vinaigrette and a rice/ground beef/cheese concoction
- Snack: Myoflex bar (to prepare for my workout), and chocolate protein powder with milk after the workout
- Supper: Shrimp and veggie stir-fry
- Snack: Approx. 15-20 chocolate chips