Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 48 - Kenpo

For today's kenpo workout, I wore my new weighted gloves (1.5lbs each I think) and my 5 lb ankle weights. I pushed really hard and got a great workout. I really like using the weights because they add just a bit more "oomph" to the workout. I can't go fast with the rest of the "kids", and I skip the airborn jumping jacks, but it's all good! 481 cals burned.

Meals:
  • Breakfast: WW english muffin, 1 egg, 1 slice turkey bacon, sliced cheese
  • Snack: Protein shake with chocolate soy milk
  • Lunch: Yellow veggie soup with a scoop of protein powder, spinach salad with strawberries, mandarin oranges and poppy seed dressing. 12 mini rice cakes
  • Snack: Small piece of cheese, protein bar, protein shake
  • Supper: Lean, grilled chicken burger with WW bun, fat free mayo, lettuce, tomato and cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment