Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day13 - Kenpo X

I'm almost to the two week mark! Today was Kenpo. I like this workout and I can pretty much do the whole thing.

A co-worker/friend just started this program, but she is doing the Classic version, where I'm doing Lean. I'm getting the impression that the Classic is quite a bit more difficult than mine. I kind of knew this, but to hear her talk about her workouts, mine don't seem quite as bad. I've sort of been wondering which program I really should be on, but I think I've picked the right one for me for now. My main goal is to lose weight, and the Lean program sounds like it's best for that. I'm already planning ahead though and I think once I'm done the Lean program, I'll do P90X again and do the Classic version next time. I'll take the summer off though because I'll be playing soccer 2-3 times a week, but in the fall, I'll plan on doing it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment