Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 32 - Yoga X

There is really nothing special to report about the yoga workout today. I know a lot of people really don't like this workout, but I don't mind it. I'm getting a bit better at the balancing poses, although I can only really do the tree pose when I'm wearing shorts, but not with pants. I was able to do the moon poses ok today, but I still need some work. As for the crane pose, I just skip over it. As a friend of mine said, I doubt that having the ability to do the crane pose will make a huge difference in my overall fitness. One day I'll try it again, but for now, I'm just going to skip it!

Meals:
  • Breakfast: Harvest Crunch cereal with skim milk
  • Snack: Fat free yogart, cheese
  • Lunch: Rice, Greek salad, and a little bit of chicken, pork and donair meat (equal to about 1 serving of meat)
  • Snack: Protein bar
  • Supper: 2 hot dogs with ww buns, frozen fruit bar

On another note, I downloaded a program called Xtreme Fit Tracker that Mike mentioned on his blog. Here's the link to the program. It's specifically for the P90X program and you can track your workouts, measurements and nutrition. So far I like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment