Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day 43 - Core Synergistics

Just a quick note because I'm off to bed. I was a little disappointed that I had to do this workout today because I thought it was Cardio day and I was mentally prepped for it! Like yesterday, I just wasn't feeling it, but I did my best and sweat buckets in the process. I burned 493 kcal.

I did my measurements today and was disappointed to see that there still is no change. I know I'm getting stronger and I'm seeing some toning, but I would have liked to see more of a change. I know it's my own fault because I haven't been eating really well lately. I am starting to see that the nutrition plan is quite important. I had hoped that I wouldn't have to worry too much about what I eat (within reason of course. I was still trying to eat healthy), but I guess that's not the case. So I'm going to start making more of an effort to follow the P90X meal plan. I might not cook all the meals, but I'll try to get the right amounts of proteins, carbs, etc.

My body fat caliper finally came in the mail today. I've been tracking my body fat % on XtremeFit Tracker and I've been using the US Navy equation, based on my measurements. The results I got with the caliper were pretty comparable so I think I'll continue to do it both ways.

Meals today:
  • Breakfast: 2 pieces of WW toast with almond butter
  • Snack: 1/2 cup of nuts (almonds, walnuts, peanuts and soy nuts)
  • Lunch: had a meeting and lunch was provided. We had mini subs from Quizno's and I probably had the equivilant of a 9 inch sub with meat and mustard for condiment. 2 cookies and apple juice
  • Snack: Blueberries with fat free cool whip
  • Supper: Chicken breast, red peppers, mushrooms and wild rice.

Hmmm, guess it wasn't a quick post afterall!

No comments:

Post a Comment