Thursday, April 16, 2009

Day 38 - Chest, Shoulders and Triceps, and Ab Ripper

Just a very quick post today because I'm off to bed. I worked really hard this workout, lifted slightly heavier weights and did more reps...at least at the beginning. Because of this, my arms were dead by the end of it, so I had to go back to previous weights and reps to finish up.

This weekend I'm going to visit my parents in Moncton, so I'm going to modify my workout routine at bit. I won't get a chance to workout tomorrow because after work, I've got to drive almost 2 hours, and will be fed a meal once I get there. Saturday I plan on doing yoga and Sunday I'll do kenpo. That way I don't have to lug any weights home with me. I'm not going to take a rest day at the end of this week because I took yesterday off sick and tomorrow I won't be working out either.

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment