Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 60, 61, 62, 63 - Yoga, Core Syn, Kenpo, Rest


Wow, I'm getting really bad at posting aren't I? I used to be so good and post every day. Last Thursday I did yoga, Friday was Core Syn, Saturday was Kenpo and I opted to take a rest day on Sunday. I'm ashamed to say that I also took a rest day today, making it two in a row. I really didn't mean to take the day off today, but I painted all day yesterday and today (see previous post) and my shoulder is killing me and I just want to go to bed now! No excuse, but I still feel guilty. Tomorrow I start week 10!

2 comments:

  1. Heather, I'm glad to see your post! I thought maybe you took a week off from P90X to work on your exercise room. It's good to see you're still pressing play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, your room looks great! You are very artistic.

    ReplyDelete