Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day 8 - Core Synergistics

I'm back at it again! That three day rest for my back did a world of good. Even though it's not completely better, it feels way better than it did for the past 2 weeks. And the neoprene back brace seems to work really well too. It doesn't provide a huge amount of support, but it does support a bit, and it keeps the heat in, which seems to help. I still have to take it easy, but the moves were a lot easier to do than before.

The second time around for core synergistics seemed to go better than the first. I was able to do more of the moves properly (not all of them, mind you), and I could do more reps. I still can't do everything they can do, but I do see progress, and I'm only just starting my first week! That's encouraging! Tomorrow night I have another soccer game, so I'll probably continue with day 9 on Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Heather. I'm glad to hear that you are taking care of your back while doing this program, and it sounds as if you are really making progress. Keep it up! Keeping an eye on you!!
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete