Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day 25 - X Stretch


Stretch day today! Gotta love stretch day. It feels so good and it's not a lot of work!
So I'm half-way through recovery week and at the end of this week, I'll take my measurements again and give you another summary of how things are going. I can tell you a couple of things now though...my weight is still fluctuating a little, but not going down. What's weird is, yesterday I weighed 4 more pounds than I did today. That seems a little out of the normal fluctuation range. The other thing I can tell you is that I've lost another inch off my waist. So that's 2.5 inches gone so far!
Tomorrow's cardio and then yoga the next day...I like recovery week!!
(By the way, that's NOT me in the picture...just thought I'd clear that up)

No comments:

Post a Comment