Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day 53 - Stretch


I know I've said this before but I LOVE the stretch exercises! They all feel so good!
I'm almost done decorating my exercise room. It's pretty much all set up. I've added a few lamps for some soft lighting, a fountain and another water/air bubble thing. All I need to do now is draw my design on the wall and paint it. It's going to look very zen in the end. I wanted to make it a place that I want to hang out in and it's just that. I love it!
I'm not going to comment much on my nutrition today. We had free pizza at work today and it just went downhill from there. I didn't go to McDonalds or anything like that, but I did have more than my alloted one carb, and I'm going to have popcorn at the movies tonight. All in all, it could have been way worse, but I wasn't nearly as good as I had intended.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Love the photo.
    2. Now I'm craving pizza. Thanks.
    3. I want a zen workout room with a bubble thingy!!

    ReplyDelete