I skipped my P90X workout yesteday because I played soccer for close to 2 hours. I spent some time debating whether I should do the legs and back workout earlier in the day, but I'm glad I didn't. I think my legs would have been really sore. It was our first time outside this season and the weather was fantastic! It felt so good to be playing soccer outside after being couped up in the gym all winter!
Today I did Legs, Back and Ab Ripper...not in that order. I did ARX first, then the rest after that. There's nothing really exciting to report about the workout. Burned 483 cals.
I've been following the nutrition plan for a few days now and things are going really well. It's not nearly as difficult to follow as I had originally expected, but it is really hard to only have one carb a day. It takes some planning, that's for sure. So far so good though! I'm doing the Fat Shredder plan because I have a fair bit of weight that I'd like to lose (about 20-30lbs). A few years ago I weighed around 127lbs and I'd really like to get back to that weight. But for now, if I can get to 135-140, I would be really happy! I have muscley (is that a word?) legs, so I usually look smaller than I weigh.
Here's what I ate today:
- Breakfast: 2 eggs, 2 slices of turkey bacon, 1c skim milk
- Snack: plain, fat free yogart with blueberries
- Lunch: Spinach salad with olive oil and balsamic vinegrette, 2 veggie dogs with WW buns, ketchup and mustard
- Snack: 12 mini rice cakes, protein bar
- Supper: Chicken breast, spinach salad with goat cheese and raspberry vinegrette, mushrooms and yellow peppers
- Snack: Low fat pudding
- Protein: 6/7 (6 out of 7 recommended servings)
- Dairy: 3/3
- Fruits: 1/1
- Veggies: 4/4
- Fats: 1/1
- Carbs: 2/1
- Snacks: 3/3
- Condiments: 3/2