Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 29 - Core Synergistics

Day 1 of Phase 2 went well, although I still have to modify a lot of moves. My upper body strength is nothing to brag about, so I have a hard time with push-up-type moves. The walking pushups are killers for me, as are the running pushups/chaturanga. I definitely can't do the run in chaturanga, and I have a hard time going the whole time while in pushup position. My arms just aren't strong enough to hold me! I can, however, do the chaturanga ISO!

My meals for today:
  • Breakfast: Country Harvest cereal and skim milk
  • Snack: Banana
  • Snack: Endurance drink during workout, protein powder with milk, post workout
  • Supper: Maple curry chicken penne, 2 rolls, white wine, fruit and whipped cream on pastry (I know, bad!)

No comments:

Post a Comment