Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 22 - Yoga

By adding this picture, I'm kind of copying Crystal's idea, but I really love how she always adds interesting pictures to her blog. So I hope she doesn't mind my stealing her idea. At least I've linked to her blog so you can check it out!

This weekend I played in a soccer tournament, so Friday and Saturday I didn't do any P90X workouts. I played games Friday night, Saturday and this morning. One of those days was my rest day though, so after my game today, I started up week 4.

Today was the first day of my first recovery week. The yoga workout went well and faster than I expected. I usually find the first section is quite long (the vinyasa's), but today I wasn't really thinking about what I was doing, so that part went by pretty fast. I find I'm able to hold my positions longer and I'm able to get a little lower. I still have a hard time with some of the balance poses, particularly the section with the half moon pose. I just can't keep my leg in the air for that long. All in all a good workout though.

4 comments:

  1. Pictures are always good! I like the one you posted!

    Glad to hear yoga's getting better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you go! Okay, you're inspiring me to get off my arse and do something...tomorrow maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the yoga workout for the first time this morning and found it painfully LONG!!! I actually only did 45 minutes of it and plan to finish the second half tonight. I liked how I felt afterwards but found it to be so long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, the yoga is a little too long. I've found that it gets better though. It doesn't fly by, but it does seem to go a little faster when you don't think about what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete