Monday, April 6, 2009

Day 30 - Cardio X

This picture cracks me up!
It's getting a bit hard to write interesting things about a workout that I've written about several times already. Cardio was cardio today. Thank goodness I added a funny picture!

Meals
  • Breakfast: Corn bran squares cereal and skim milk
  • Snack: Mango green tea, nutrigrain bar, banana
  • Lunch: Leftover spagetti
  • Snack: Protein bar, post workout protein shake with water
  • Supper: Chicken breast, couscous, peas and corn
  • Snack: Strawberry frozen fruit bar

2 comments:

  1. Heather, I like you're blog a lot...the pics are hilarious! I have a quick question. I want to add a countdown at the top of my page and I was wondering if you knew how to add that into the code?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keven, thanks!
    For my countdown, I didn't use code. I simply used a text gadget and wrote in all the numbers. When I add a new post, I go into the countdown section and create a link for each new number. Hope that explains it! It's pretty easy.

    ReplyDelete