Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day 31 - Chest, Shoulders & Triceps and Ab Ripper X

I started off my workout today with Ab Ripper X. Wow, having over a week off from this workout does wonders!! I was able to complete all 25 reps for all the exercises, and only needed a break with Crunchy Frog, Fifer Scissors (2 breaks), and Mason Twists. I used to only make it to 12 reps on the oblique V-ups before I needed a break, but today I was able to go right to 25 reps. Talk about progress!

Next was Chest, Shoulders and Triceps, which I hadn't done yet in this program. All I can say is holy push-ups! My arms are like jelly. I had to do all my push-ups on my knees and by the end of the workout, I almost collapsed because my arms were shaking so badly. Besides the push-ups, there are lots of other moves using weights. I'm definitely going to be sore tomorrow!

Meals for today:
  • Breakfast: 2 pieces multigrain toast with honey, skim milk
  • Snack: Banana, 2 rice cakes
  • Lunch: Leftover maple curry chicken, apple
  • Snack: Protein bar
  • Supper: Turkey club bagel sandwich from Great Canadian Bagel
  • Snack: Protein shake with water

No comments:

Post a Comment