Next was Chest, Shoulders and Triceps, which I hadn't done yet in this program. All I can say is holy push-ups! My arms are like jelly. I had to do all my push-ups on my knees and by the end of the workout, I almost collapsed because my arms were shaking so badly. Besides the push-ups, there are lots of other moves using weights. I'm definitely going to be sore tomorrow!
Meals for today:
- Breakfast: 2 pieces multigrain toast with honey, skim milk
- Snack: Banana, 2 rice cakes
- Lunch: Leftover maple curry chicken, apple
- Snack: Protein bar
- Supper: Turkey club bagel sandwich from Great Canadian Bagel
- Snack: Protein shake with water