Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day 51 - Core Synergistics

Another really quick post, because honestly, I'm just too pooped to write anything. I've pretty much been on the go all day today. I bought a bunch of stuff to make our back deck more appealing to hang out on, and I set it all up. I bought some paint to paint my exercise room and started painting this evening. And basically just did a lot of puttering around.

I did core synergistics before supper, amidst a messy exercise room. I've got to get it painted quickly because it's pretty crowded in there with everything moved around. I've come up with a neat idea for how I'm going to paint the room. I'm not going to describe it yet so it will be a surprise. I'll post pictures when it's finished!

  • Breakfast: 6 egg white omelet with goat cheese, mushrooms, spinach and turkey bacon. WW english muffin, glass of skim milk
  • Snack: protein bar, protein shake with milk
  • Supper: Maple/BBQ salmon salad (with spinach and romain lettuce, olive oil, goat cheese, pine nuts, and spices) Yummy!!

Yesterday I walked on the treadmill for an hour and then played soccer for 1.5 hrs later on in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment