Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day 7 - Stretch!

Ahh, it felt good to do the stretches today. It was a nice, relaxing video, what else can I say?!

So I've finished my first week. I haven't taken any new measurements or anything, but I can tell you that I've actually gained a couple of pounds since I started last week. Let's hope it's just muscle and that it doesn't continue for too long.

Unfortunately, my back isn't getting any better. I don't think that the exercise is hurting my back, but I have a feeling it's aggravating it and preventing it from healing. I've been icing it a lot and I've been seeing a chiropractor, but I'm starting to think that maybe I should take a couple of days off and let it heal a bit better. I REALLY don't want to stop this workout, because I know my core has to be strong in order to help my back. So I think what I'll do is take 3 days off, ice it a lot and hope for the best.

I'll keep you posted and hopefully I'll be back at it again soon.

2 comments: