I did the workout before we went out for supper with friends tonight. And I was pretty good at supper...I had meat and veggies (skipped the potatoes), and only a few bites of a friend's cake.
Here's what I ate today:
- Breakfast: 2 pieces of low cal. toast with honey
- Snack: cinnamon raisin bagel with marg. (cheated a little here, but someone brought them to work for us), protein shake with soy milk
- Lunch: 1 c. vegetable soup, spinach salad with strawberries, mandarin oranges and poppy seed dressing (1T), small piece of cheese
- Snack: 2 oz. soy nuts, couple of bites of cottage cheese (I keep trying to like this stuff, but I'm not so sure it's working)
- Supper: Approx. 3 oz of pork tenderloin and 3 oz of lamb, broccoli, tomato, turnip, and a few bites of cake
I rearranged our exercise room this evening because friends of ours are letting us babysit their treadmill, so I needed to make room. I LOVE having a dedicated exercise room! Here are some pictures:
Note the cat on the bottom left.
And the pull up bar:
I've even been given the ok to paint the room however I like, and my BF suggested that I do a mural of some sort. I think that would be so fun, so I've got some thinking to do!