Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fitness Test

I received P90X in the mail last week and because I was away over the weekend, I'm just getting started on the program today. I took the fitness test earlier today and passed with flying colours...except for the chin-ups! Can't even do 1/2 of one! Oh well, I did better than the minimum required on the rest of the testing.

So I just spent some time getting things ready to start. I joined the website http://www.milliondollarbody.com/ but I'm not sure how much I'll use it yet. I also printed out a copy of the workout schedule (so I don't mess up the original if I need to use it again), and wrote in what I need to do each day. So I guess I'm ready to go! Oh yea, I also took my before pictures, but I'm not really sure I want to post them yet! Maybe after I can start to see a difference...or maybe I'll wait until the very end so you can see my results!

I plan on starting tonight. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment