Friday, April 3, 2009

Day 27 - Yoga X


Isn't this picture beautiful? I wish I could do yoga there!

Yoga went well today. I was actually able to do the "upward dogs" the whole way through instead of "cobra" (on my knees). I realized I wasn't doing upward dog properly before, so maybe that's why I had trouble with it. But I like to think that I've progressed, so we'll go with that! The next step will be to do all the push-ups in between!

Each time I do this workout, I like it more and more. I know a lot of people hate the yoga workout, but having done yoga before, I really like it. I still think it's a bit long, but I don't find it as long as I used to.

I've been thinking lately that I might like to order P90X+, but I'm not sure if I should wait until I've finished P90X. I think maybe I better wait and not jump into it too quickly. I don't want to get bored with things too fast, and since my plan is to do the classic P90X program next, maybe I'll wait to get the "plus" DVD's after that. Any suggestions from anyone?

Tomorrow is the last day of Phase 1...yahoo! I've made it 1/3 of the way through! I'll be taking my 30 day pictures tomorrow (which I may or may not show), and doing my measurements too. Stay tuned!

What I ate today:
  • Breakfast: 2 pieces of multi grain toast with almond butter, milk
  • Snack: Nutrigrain bar, coffee
  • Lunch: Shrimp and veggie stir-fry, applesauce with cinnamon, cheese
  • Snack: Pre-workout enery bar (Myoplex lite)
  • Supper: Spagetti with ground lamb and garlic bread


No comments:

Post a Comment